Family Value Plan
- Keep Your Family Comfortable for Less -
Say goodbye to last-minute HVAC breakdowns and unexpected plumbing disasters, and say hello to year-round comfort! Go Green’s Family Value Plan offers affordable protection for your most important home investments — air conditioning, heating, and plumbing — ensuring they’re always ready to cater to your family’s needs.
As a Family Value Plan member, you get to enjoy incredible benefits and discounts that you can’t find anywhere else!
✓ Priority Service Appointments
✓ 10% Discount on All Services
✓ 3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty*
✓ 3 Professional Annual Inspections
✓ 50% Off After-Hours Dispatch Calls
✓ 5-Year Warranty for New HVAC Systems and Tankless Water Heaters with Consistent Membership*
✓ And More!
View our brochure here to learn more about pricing, member benefits, and what’s included in your annual services.
- Clean condensation lines, flush, and test
- Check float switch and check for proper operation
- Inspect cleanliness of evaporator coil and pain
- Replace customer supplied filter
- Clean vegetation around condenser and clean coil
- Check thermostat for accuracy and check and replace battery if needed
- Visual inspection of ductwork, and leak check
- Test AC unit
- Check supply and return temperatures
- Check AMP draws on motors and systems
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check all connections and contacts
- Check all capacitors for proper size and operation
- Check blower wheel for cleanliness and balance
- Check the ignition burner assembly on homes with furnaces
- Check filters and filter housings
- Carefully inspect heating elements or heat exchanger; if these get damaged, they could lead to problems with Carbon Monoxide
- Inspect the flue system and make sure it is securely attached to the furnace
- Check for gas leaks around system
- Check belts and pulleys
- Check drain lines and pans of standing water to prevent overflows
- Check wiring and electrical connections
- Check all moving parts such as bearing and motors
- Check thermostats and controls to ensure they are reading the right temperature
- Visually check accessible duct work to ensure there are no holes, tears, or kinks
- Check for Carbon Monoxide, and if there are Carbon Monoxide detectors in the home
- Check refrigerant pressures (heat pump)
- Inspect interior and exterior heat pump condense (heat pump)
- Inspect and test all valves in home to make sure they are operational and have no leaks
- Check and locate main water valve
- Check pressure to the home
- Check all drains for leaks
- Check all water lines for leaks
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check all supply lines
- Dry test all toilet and check for leaks, inspect components, and change flapper in up to 2 toilets if needed
- Flush 1 standard tank, or 1 tankless water heater; check age and condition of water heater
- Check garbage disposal for proper operation and check for leaks
- Standard aerator replacements
- Test the home’s water quality
For so many years, Go Green’s top priority has been to keep the residents of Greensboro and the surrounding communities safe and comfortable in their homes. We’d like to think we’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty considering we hold a 4.8 star rating on Facebook, a 4.9 star rating on Google, and 5 star rating on Angie’s List. Now, it’s time to show you and your family the same level of care and dedication!
Join the Family Value Plan today, then sit back and relax while we take care of everything for you. Our team will schedule, execute, and follow up on your annual maintenance services. Additionally, our expert field technicians will discuss how you can care for and maintain your home’s plumbing and HVAC systems to save time and money in the long run. We are happy to discuss everything in detail to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
* Restrictions apply. Call 336-296-1100 for more information.
FULL 15 POINT HOME PLUMBING INSPECTION, INCLUDES ITEMS SUCH AS:
Additionally, we will discuss things that you can do to care for and maintain the plumbing system in your home to save time and money in the long run. We are happy to discuss the entire plumbing system so you become knowledgeable and comfortable with your plumbing system.