Professional Water Line Replacement & Installation
Water line replacement – after all else has failed in your attempt to repair your main water line, you may find that the only remaining option is to replace it. Go Green has provided premier water line replacement services for Greensboro and High Point, NC, homes and businesses for nearly 20 years, making us a leading expert in regional repairs and replacements. Combined with years of hands-on industry experience in the area, our sophisticated diagnostic tests will provide definitive answers for all your water line replacement inquiries.
If you are calling us with concerns over the condition of your water line in Summerfield, NC or Oak Ridge, NC, there are some tried and true signs that they are beyond repair. In fact, if you encounter any of these scenarios, it’s time to contact Go Green for professional replacement services.
What Are The Signs of a Broken Water Line?
- • No access to water – Here’s the big one. If water is nonexistent when you turn on the faucet, and you are sure the pipes are not frozen, you may have a serious water main issue.
- Low water pressure – Another sure sign, low water pressure is likely to be caused by water main issues.
- Whistling/banging in the pipes – Banging, whistling, or other odd noises coming from your pipes is actually normal, so long as you are running the water when you hear them. If you hear strange noises in your piping when the water is turned off, there may be a leak somewhere in your house or in the main water line.
- Water pooling in various areas of your building or landscape – Little ponds of water and irregularly lush patches of grass are both signs of a leaking main water line. The problem could be irrelevant to your situation, but it’s impossible to tell without having a professional look at it.
- Discolored water – Corrosion is a common cause of a failing water line. Rust will cause your water to look reddish-brown, a sure signal you have a problem with your water line.
- Sudden increases in your water bill – A broken, damaged, or clogged sewer line usually spills water that can result in costly utility bills. If you notice your water bills are higher than normal, or constantly going up from month to month, you may need to request a water line replacement.
- Pest problems – Unfortunately, damaged water lines can compromise the seal that keeps insects and animals from contaminating your water line. If you start to find pests in or around your home in conjunction with some of these other indicators, please call us immediately as these pests are a major health hazard.
- Tree Root Incursion – As water seeking organisms, trees are notorious for growing their roots right through the tiny cracks and seals in water mains that may not have required repair or replacement otherwise. Usually, the damage done by a tree is so severe it requires replacement.
Locations We Service
If you are experiencing any of the problems mentioned above, please call us at 336-296-1100. We provide water line replacement services to the following areas and their surrounding communities:
- Greensboro, NC
- High Point, NC
- Summerfield, NC
- Oak Ridge, NC
- Jamestown, NC
- Brown Summit, NC