Ever thought about going Tankless?
If you find that you have to replace your water heater, you might want to consider a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters are efficient because you just heat the water you use rather than storing multiple gallons of water.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater system:
- You are unlikely to run out of hot water. They heat water as it’s coming through the unit, on demand.
- They utilize 30-50% less energy saving up to 40% off your utility bill!
- Eliminate the extra cost of keeping 40 to 50 gallons of water hot in a storage tank
- Easier to fill up a large tub or big whirlpool since the water continues to stay hot
- They are smaller units that mount to the wall, saving space
- There are many types and brands out there, and we service them all
- Most units are very durable and last a very long time
- Since the water hasn’t been sitting in a tank for long periods of time, the water is cleaner
Have a plumbing issue and need some help? Call the professionals at Go Green Plumbing at 336-252-2999 for service 7 days a week/24 hours a day. If water runs through it – We Do It!