Do you want to refresh the look of your bathroom? Just want a change to brighten your day? Want to save some money on a new look? This blog is for you!
There are many ways to freshen up your bathroom without breaking the bank. Bathrooms are small and therefore require a lot less of everything. In addition, your bathroom has a lot of soft décor items rather than hard (and more expensive) items. Here are a few ideas about ways to freshen that look without spending a fortune:
- Change hand towels, bath rugs and shower curtain
- Use towels as a decorative accessory – roll them into decorative rolls and place in a basket for a pop of color
- Consider washcloths as a tabletop décor item that also provides for a handy dispenser
- Paint! Most bathrooms are small and require less than one gallon of paint
- Use collected natural items like cones, rocks or shells to make a bold statement in a bathroom and provide a grounding element
- Change fixtures – this is more expensive, but nice faucets and towel racks can be had for less than $100
- Use inexpensive frames and images from photo magazines to add color to your walls
Have a plumbing issue and need some help? Call the professionals at Go Green Plumbing at 336-252-2999 for service 7 days a week/24 hours a day. If water runs through it – We Do It!